Drilling groundwater, how to get permission, by whom?
Step 1 Prepare documents
Those who wish to apply for permission should contact the local groundwater personnel in the groundwater area by preparing the following documents:
1) Land rights letter
2) Power of attorney and a copy of the person's identity card (In the case of a license applicant not submitting in person with a stamp duty of 30 baht)
3) Factory business license letter (In the case of industrial plants)
4) Juristic person certificate (In the case of a license applicant is a juristic person)
The officer will consider the characteristics of the pond according to the size and area. The pond size is 2-3 inches, the amount of water does not exceed 100 cubic meters, it may take only 1-2 days, but if it is a large pond, such as a pond of 5 inches or more, the amount More than 300 cubic meters of water can take up to 17 days to consider.
Once permission is granted, groundwater drilling can be carried out at will. But the groundwater driller must comply with the ministerial regulations prescribing types of groundwater use and obtaining permits and issuing permits in relation to groundwater business operations.
If you want to inspect the water condition to analyze the physical and chemical properties to meet the purpose of use. Can be sent to the Department of Groundwater Resources
1. Collecting water samples from an artesian well The water must be drained for at least 15 minutes before the water sample is collected.
2. A container used to collect samples. It should be a clean glass or plastic bottle.
3. Wash both the bottle and the lid. With a sample of water to be collected about 2-3 times and then collected to fill a bottle with not less than 1.5 liters.
4. Write a label on the side of the bottle. The details are as follows.
- Artesian Well Number / Well Drilling Permit / Coordinates